- Diversified asset portfolio that is expected to generate long-term and predictable cash flows
- Customers are high quality, with approximately 75% of 2020 Canadian revenue sourced from investment grade entities
- Continue to progress the construction and commercial underpinning of the Heartland Petrochemical Complex
- Investment grade credit rating, with a focus on maintaining financial strength and flexibility
- Strong reputation as a responsible operator who meaningfully engages with all stakeholders
- Commitment to sustainable practices and a high standard of ESG performance
For more information on Inter Pipeline’s investment highlights, business strategy and growth profile, please see our most recent investor presentation:
|Market Capitalization||$5.5 Billion|
|Debt (December 31, 2020)||$6.8 Billion|
|Enterprise Value||$12.3 Billion|
|Monthly Dividend||$0.04 per share|
|Credit Ratings (DBRS / S&P)||BBB / BBB-|
Unless otherwise noted, information as at close of markets on January 31, 2021.
Inter Pipeline is a member of the S&P/TSX 60 Index and common shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol IPL.
Presentations & Events
Reject the Hostile Bid